Tips to Protect Your Health This Winter
The new policy of Covid-19 has been announced. After 3 years of restrictions in Shanghai, it is mixed blessing. With the easing of restrictions, many people are feeling anxious and stressed at work and in their lives due to the rapidly spreading Omicron strain. However, with proper awareness and prevention, you can help to stay healthy this winter. We hope these helpful tips will work for you.
1. Wearing a mask is one of the most effective ways to protect yourself. This can decrease odds of testing positive by 56-83%.* Prepare sufficient masks and antiseptic wipes for the day.
2. Wash your hands properly and disinfect regularly.
3. Cover your face with tissues when coughing or sneezing.
4. Open the windows to ventilate the room or office at least 30 minutes a day.
5. Avoid crowded or poorly ventilated areas. Keep a safe distance from others while waiting in lines of people.
6. Drink more water and increase fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. The water helps the body increase functioning and fruits have rich vitamins.
7. Cooperate with epidemiological surveys and other preventive measures.
8. Exercise properly and regularly.
9. Maintain a regular bed time and get enough rest and sleep.
10. Keep a healthy and positive mood throughout your day.