Body & Soul offers tailor made orthotics imported from Hong Kong and Australia. Our orthotics insoles are carefully made to correct alignment issues in your feet and ankles, as determined by special professional assessment of your foot biomechanics. Our therapists perform biomechanical assessment and proper impression making in Shanghai, and ensures a proper fit once your orthotics arrive.
Foot Orthotics are precision supportive and corrective insoles used for:
- Foot, heel, ankle, knee, thigh and low back discomfort
- Flat foot problems
- Heel spur or plantar fascia pain
- Metatarsalgia Morton’s Neuroma
- Hallux Valgus (bunions)
- Shin splints
- Knee pain including Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome (Jumper’s or Runners Knee), ligament injuries, meniscus (cartilage) injuries and arthritis
- Foot conditions related to diabetes & rheumatoid arthritis
Before/After - Correct alignment restored
As Body & Soul is following an integrated approach, doctors might consider additional western diagnostic techniques when necessary (ultrasound, X-Ray, etc.) to have a comprehensive understanding of the patient condition.
Physiotherapy and acupuncture are excellent complementary therapies when suffering from pain in the lower extremities.