Physical therapy, also known as physiotherapy, is a set of manual techniques which aim at restoring and developing the patient’s physical and functional capabilities. Physiotherapy may be applied in treatment of a vast array of disorders, whether physiological or psychological and acute or chronic.
Our programs are designed for relieving persons suffering from:
- Musculoskeletal disorders and pain (back pain, neck pain, frozen shoulder, arthritis, jaw pain, joint pain, trauma, etc.)
- Neurological disorders (headache, migraine, burn-out syndrome, depression, insomnia, unstable emotions, etc.)
- Posture disorders and realignment
- Development disorders in infant
- Rehabilitation after an injury or a surgery
- Gynecological conditions
Each of the Body & Soul’s physiotherapists applies specific manual therapies and treatment methods to treat several health conditions. They all have a unique background and offer distinctive healing methods.